Board of Directors
GVA is run by volunteers as a completely independent, non-profit corporation.
A seven person Board of Directors makes policy, personnel and financial decisions.
The board members are elected by volunteer members for two year terms.
The current board members are:
- President: William Joyce
- Vice President: Ben Rydzewski
- Treasurer: Peter Seger
- Secretary: Scott Campbell
- Member-at-Large: Val Campbell
- Member-at-Large: Kim Johnson
- Agency Medical Director: Dr. Dustin Riccio
- Community Member: Rob Merkel
- Community Member: James Ryan
- Community Member: Karen Schwallie
The operations team oversees daily operations.
The members of this group are:
- Chief: Matt Comer
- Acting ALS Chief: Matt Rudow
- Cpt. Matt Hannafon - Groups 1 & 4
- Cpt. Matt Rudow - Groups 2 & 3
- Lt. Jacquies Channell - Group 1
- Lt. Kelly Thompson - Group 2
- Lt. Tucker Costich - Group 3
- Lt. Adam Baglin - Group 4
- Lt. Elizabeth Rybczyk - Training Lieutenant
Other Administrative Duties
The other administrative jobs are handled by
duty crews between emergency calls
who donate their free time.
Volunteer or paid staff members are appointed
by the board of directors or the director of operations
to the myriad of tasks necessary
to keep the corps operating efficiently.
Some examples are:
- Community Education & Director of Training: Ela Rybczyk & Matt Comer
- Quartermaster / Uniforms: Adam Baglin
- Building Maintenance / Driver Coordinator: Matt Hannafon
- QAI Coordinator: Matt Rudow
- Building & Grounds Committee: Vic Witenzen
- Membership Coordinator: Kim Johnson
- Car seat Installations: Nate Bader
- Public Relations Events (i.e.: BP Clinics, Health Fairs): Matt Hannafon